Welcome to Y'adore Fashión! ,, A Fashion and Beauty blog with lots of fashion and beauty talk and interviews. ,, Join Y'adore Fashión with Google Friends Connect and Bloglovin.,, Questions,Want to be featured or Guest blogging? Do not hesitate to email me at Yadorefashion@yahoo.com,, Have a nice day!.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Catch: Paris Eiffel tower Earrings

Hi all,

For the ones that did not know I'm a LOVER of the Eiffel tower!!,
I collect Eiffel tower jewelry and other cute stuff with the Eiffel tower on it!
So when i received Thé special package i ripped the package apart, and then i saw an amazing cute blue gift box within the Eiffel tower studs!. I'm so in love with it!!. The picture isn't that nice because i took it with my blackberry torch but later i will take a picture of my outfit and i ill combine it with these cute earrings :)

No comments: